New patient registration
Order repeat prescription
Welcome to The Earlsfield PracticeWelcome to the website for The Earlsfield Practice.
Here you can find important information about the practice, and access online services which the practice offers.
COVID PASSPORT & CERTIFICATE
If you have received your COVID vaccine abroad, we cannot provide a COVID passport. For more details please visit: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/nhs-covid-pass or call 119.
Tel: 020 8946 5681
Fax: Email: [email protected]
2-4 Steerforth Street
Temporary Opening Hours
|Monday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Saturday||Temporarily closed until further notice|
Patient access Registration
Access your local GP services online
Book new appointments without having to phone. Order repeat prescriptions so they are ready to pick up. View your medical record securely online. Once registered please email us for the linkage key (please do not call the surgery for this request)
Search local services in your area
COVID 19 VACCINATION
Saturday 26th June
Location: 146 Lavenham Rd, London SW18 5EP
- Charlie King: TOWIE star describes body dysmorphia 'turmoil'
- Hostile behaviour toward people with a visible difference on the rise - study
- I may not have long to live but I want three children
- Obesity strategy delay immoral, shallow and weak - ex-Tory leader
- Breast cancer 'metal detector' recommended to NHS