Here at the Earlsfield Practice we offer two options for our registered patients when booking appointments:
- You can get in contact with us by calling 020 8946 5681 and a member of staff will be able arrange a appointment for you.
- Online bookings can be made using the Patient Access app
Please note that we are receiving a high amount of phone calls, wait times may take a bit longer than usual.
Online bookings (TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS ONLY!) are now available for patients to book themselves in for the next following day.
This service will be available from 6:30 PM every Weekday and Sunday.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES WHEN BOOKING ONLINE:
1. Do not request any face to face appointments, the service is only for a telephone call. A clinician will advise you if a face to face would be apporaite.
3. Medical records (please make this request via email: [email protected])
4. Medical insurance (please make this request via email: [email protected])
5. Results (please call the surgery and select option 3 as we have a dedicated results line between 12pm – 1pm)
6. Please do not book more than once
Please be aware that the surgery has the right to reject any online bookings that do not comply with the guidelines.
If you have missed your telephone consultation, please do not book again but to inform a member of staff by calling the surgery.
Please call 020 8946 5681