There are many ways for you to order your repeat prescription
1. You can order your repeat prescription (and book your own appointments) online (but you will need to register first) ask the receptionist about this next time you visit the surgery
2. You can also visit the surgery and fill out a repeat prescription form and leave it in the black box inside the surgery
3. Or you can leave your request in the white postbox outside on the surgery wall (24/7)
4. If you do not have a repeat prescription form or the tear off side of the prescription, all you need to do is to write on a piece of paper your name, DoB, address and the name of the repeat medications. You can also write to let us know if you would like to pick up the prepared prescription from Lloyds or Dumlers the chemist or if you would prefer to come into the surgery to pick up your prescription
5. Please note ONLY our housebound patients are allowed to order repeat prescription on the telephone
It is YOUR RESPONSIBILTY to make sure you have ENOUGH MEDICATION when you put in for your repeat prescription. Please note that it takes 2 WORKING DAYS for your repeat prescription to be prepared it does not include weekends or Bank holidays.